Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Orchard and Biking

This weekend we went to an organic farm and picked peaches...




...and then tuned up our bikes (which haven't been touched since we moved, 18 months ago). We went for a little family cruise over to our favorite quick grocery - Fresh and Easy - to stock up on 1/2 price treats! Just call us the safety crew LOL:




7 comments:

NancyinAbq said...

These are great photos. You all look so good and healthy and happy. Maybe we can stop here on our way to your house?? I'd love to eat a fresh off the tree peach or two:)

Anonymous said...

You guys are a picture of injury prevention.
I'm so proud.
Tear...

Michelle said...

You guys must have been there right around the same time as my friend Sandy! I ate some of her peaches from there today..mmm

Judit said...

fresh picked peaches are HEAVENLY!
lovely helmet heads you have there, too.
:)

Kelley said...

That sounds like fun! I hate to think how long it's been since Jon and I have touched our bikes except to move them around in storage.

By the way, what kind of necklace are you wearing? I really like it.

Jen said...

Kelley, it's amber - see the post just a few before this one for details :) And thanks!

Harshes said...

Hi Jen! That does look like fun. I'm jealous...I'd love to pick fresh organic peaches! YUM! Of course, I am grateful to be back and have my organic coop here! I can't believe how grown up your kids look. Wow, has it been that long since we hung out at Railroad Park? Wow! They are cuties!