Friday, May 2, 2008

Very sad news about a friend

A young woman from my local AP mamas group died yesterday morning.

She was 5.5 months pregnant, and leaves behind two little girls, ages 1.5 and 3.

A pulmonary embolism was the cause of death.

The father returned home from a work day to his 3-year old saying, "mommy hasn't talked to me all day."

:(

p.s. this is NOT the same woman that has cancer...same group of mamas, different sad tale.

7 comments:

Rixa said...

Oh no, that is terrible...I can't imagine having to go through that.

Danielle said...

So tragic. Sending many prayers their way.

Anonymous said...

This wasn't Bethany, was it? Please tell me the husband's and kids's names so I can pray for them. I'm sorry you lost a friend,too.

Jen said...

No - can you believe this is ANOTHER woman from that same group! :(

Judit said...

Oh my goodness Jen, that is absolutely dreadful. Just like that?! I can't even wrap my mind around this! And the dad, and the kids? I'm so sorry. You must be quite shaken up too.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KL said...

It hurts my heart to read this, Jen. So sorry to hear of your friend and her family left behind and you for your lose. All my love goes out to AZ tonight-especially to those little children. =(