Us: two parents, four kids. Nomads at heart, desert transplants from colder climes...muddling our way through this crazy life together.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Walking - sideways!
Just took this video...but I keep forgetting that the video plays sideways when I hold the camera that way...sorry! Oh, and ignore the stupid commentary. Watch in silence.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL I did the same too, with M's pushcart pushing videos. There's some freeware video editor that will flip them for you, forget what it's called. He doesn't even look all that sideways to me :) Good job L!!!! Judit
6 comments:
LOL I did the same too, with M's pushcart pushing videos. There's some freeware video editor that will flip them for you, forget what it's called. He doesn't even look all that sideways to me :) Good job L!!!!
Judit
Ahhh. so sweet, little boy. I just held the laptop sidewise and smiled.
I ALWAYS do this. WTG, Liam
Yay - glad I'm not the only one ;)
Judit, if you figure out the program, let me know!
Sweet, tender new steps. He doesn't even wave his arms much, like most early walkers. What a pro!
Very sweet!!! He is just too adorable!
Post a Comment